Hiring Inspired Educators – Above award wage
Our team at ToBeMe Early Learning Centre is growing! We are looking for Cert III and Diploma educators to join our passionate and dedicated team over at our Five Dock campus!
Our goal is simple, to ‘spark a love of learning’ from an early age and provide education that inspires, excites and fuels their imagination. Through our unique ToBeMe Curriculum™, architecturally designed learning spaces and a focus on relationships, we provide children with the best possible environment to learn, play, grow, and become their best selves.
Our Company values – Genuine, Accountable, Positive, are the foundation of our organisation and our commitment and investment in our teams.
- To deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child
- Ensure that all documentation meets regulatory requirements
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Keeping informed about the NQF, NQS and the current National Regulations plus current thinking, research and practice while implementing the EYLF
- Build lasting & Positive working relationships with the children, families, and wider community
Qualifications & Experience
- Hold an approved Cert III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an early childhood Educator
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and personal growth
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Genuine, Accountable and Positive
What we offer
- 1 Wellbeing Day & Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Team benefits and incentives
- Onsite Parking
- Staff Reward & Recognition Program
- 50% off Child care Gap fee
- First aid & Anaphylaxis training
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for career progression and mentorship within our organisation
- A supportive and inclusive team culture that values collaboration and innovation
- Above award rate
- No experience in Childcare is necessary
- We can assist mature age trainees to transition from other careers or get back in the workforce
- Course duration is approximately 12 months
- You will be expected to complete necessary paperwork/assignments whilst being in a friendly, stimulating and secure learning environment
- Holding the relevant qualification
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Previous experience in Early Learning
- Motivated strong work ethic
- Professional development support and mentoring programs to ensure our staff are happy and well trained.
- Supportive management
- Competitive salary compensation/ above award
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Staff uniform
- We believe in celebrating our staff interests, with everything from music to dance to language, and we incorporate your passion into our curriculum
- Gain practical hands-on experience with our highly trained team who will provide on the job supervision, mentoring and career guidance.
- Study time during your working hours and dedicated study areas to help set you up for success.
Comments are closed.