Hiring the next generation of Educators – Above award wage
Our team at ToBeMe Early Learning Centre is growing! We are looking for trainees and Cert III educators to join our passionate and dedicated team over at our Five Dock campus!
Our goal is simple, to ‘spark a love of learning’ from an early age and provide education that inspires, excites and fuels their imagination. Through our unique ToBeMe Curriculum™, architecturally designed learning spaces and a focus on relationships, we provide children with the best possible environment to learn, play, grow, and become their best selves.
Our Company values – Genuine, Accountable, Positive, are the foundation of our organisation and our commitment and investment in our teams.
Work with children in a group or one on one context,
Plan and implement learning experiences based on children’s observed interests. These learning experiences are centred on teaching children how to learn.
Partnering with families to provide the best possible outcomes for our children.
Exceptional ability to work as part of a dedicated, passionate team of educators
- No experience in Childcare is necessary
- We can assist mature age trainees to transition from other careers or get back in the workforce
- Course duration is approximately 12 months
- You will be expected to complete necessary paperwork/assignments whilst being in a friendly, stimulating and secure learning environment
- Holding the relevant qualification
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Previous experience in Early Learning
- Motivated strong work ethic
- Professional development support and mentoring programs to ensure our staff are happy and well trained.
- Supportive management
- Competitive salary compensation/ above award
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Staff uniform
- We believe in celebrating our staff interests, with everything from music to dance to language, and we incorporate your passion into our curriculum
- Gain practical hands-on experience with our highly trained team who will provide on the job supervision, mentoring and career guidance.
- Study time during your working hours and dedicated study areas to help set you up for success.
Comments are closed.