Our childcare programs are designed to give children the opportunity to learn and develop in a way that matches their unique personality. With open-plan classrooms, outdoor areas, libraries, creative spaces and more, we have created an environment that provides for a hybrid learning experience. Contact us to find out more or to arrange a tour of our beautiful childcare centres in Sydney.
The pricing structure at ToBeMe is reflective of the high level of attention, care and education that each child receives. Our qualified teachers are passionate about coming to work and love spending time with children everyday. The entire team that we work with is committed to guiding young minds and nurturing them to grow and discover everything that the world has to offer.
Please note that there are limited spots available at ToBeMe and that places for each term fill fast. To secure a place, all that’s required is a $200 bond.
Daily Rate – Burwood Childcare
- Under 3 years: $150
- 3 years and over: $135-$150
Daily Rate – Five Dock Childcare
- Under 3 years: $150
- 3 years and over: $150
*Bond is per family and fully refundable
To make childcare more affordable, the Australian Government provides a subsidy scheme to eligible families. This takes into account factors such as your combined annual income and the number of children enrolled. Under the subsidy program, providers receive payments that are then passed onto parents. You can use our estimating tool to find out more.
We encourage kids to learn using an approach that combines elements from the best teaching methods and the best pedagogical theorists. Our curriculum uses methods from the Montessori methodology, THRASS and Reggio Emilia. This means that we are able to take a well rounded approach to teaching that caters for individual learning styles and needs. The team at ToBeMe are highly trained in their respective fields and have a wealth of experience in the field.
ToBeMe boasts campus-style learning spaces that have been designed by award-winning architects with young bodies in mind. Sarah Scott, author of Architecture for Children, has played a key role in the design process to ensure that all of our spaces are perfect in every way. The facilities on offer reflect our philosophy of sparking the interest of children so they naturally gravitate towards learning. Small, focus-group style spaces throughout our centres encapsulate this in every way. ToBeMe also makes use of purpose-built classrooms that are similar to primary school rooms to help kids transition with confidence.
- Carefully crafted outdoor and indoor play areas that welcome creativity and learning along with social and physical connections.
- A welcoming library that has intimate space for kids to read on their own and also borrow books to read at home.
- Well-equipped Construction Room where children can draw and plan their creations before bringing them to life with paint, glue and other materials.
- Lego Room that gives children the materials and space to bring all sorts of creations to life.
- Private rooms for speech and occupational therapists to conduct sessions.
- Hair salon to make getting a haircut a lot more convenient.
- Outdoor area with rock and rope climbing plus castle and cubby for fun adventures.
- Large, wet and dry sandpit that teaches children to explore, excavate and have fun.
Speak to Our Friendly Team
Get in touch with the friendly team at ToBeMe to find out more about our child daycare costs. Feel free to call directly or complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.