Our specially designed childcare centre in Five Dock lays the foundation for children to learn and succeed in life. At ToBeMe, we follow a hybrid curriculum that uses the best elements from leading teaching pedagogies such as the Montessori methodology, THRASS and Reggio Emilia. This ensures that we are able to encourage children to follow their individual interests and passions in an environment that is supportive and nurturing. Our dedicated team loves working with children everyday and guiding young minds as they take the important steps towards adulthood. We understand the value of versatile teaching and avoid a ‘one size fits all’ approach. What we do instead is provide an environment that is dynamic, stimulating and always interesting so everyone can thrive in their own way. Contact our friendly team to find out more or to organise a tour of our childcare centre in Five Dock.
Our Five Dock Facilities
We want the best for all children and provide unique opportunities every day. That’s why we have designed an environment that allows curious minds and growing bodies to explore the world around them with a sense of purpose and freedom. Our Five Dock centre has been designed by Sarah Scott, a leading architect and author of Architecture for Children. Using her deep knowledge and understanding of development at a young age, she has helped us to create a special space that is welcoming to all. Some of the facilities on offer are:
- Small, focus-group spaces and specially designed classrooms.
- Carefully built indoor and outdoor play areas that welcome learning and creativity along with physical and social connections.
- A welcoming library with intimate space for kids to read on their own and also borrow books to read at home.
- Fully-equipped Construction Room where children can draw and plan their creations before bringing them to life.
- Rock and rope climbing plus castle and cubby for fun adventures.
- Large, wet and dry sandpit that teaches children to explore, excavate and have fun.
- Lego Room that gives children the materials and space to bring all sorts of creations to life.
- Private rooms for speech and occupational therapists to conduct sessions.
- Hair salon to make getting a haircut a lot more convenient.
Keep in mind that we also have an eye on what’s to come, and have designed our rooms to feel similar to those found in primary schools. This gives our children the confidence to transition forward in life when the time is right.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with the team at ToBeMe to find out more about our childcare centre in Five Dock. We’ll happily answer all of your questions and can organise for a tour so you can see things up close and personal. Call today on (02) 9744 0066 or fill out our contact form and a staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Looking for early years programs or prep schooling? We can help with those services too.