Our Burwood campus features classrooms leading out to generous outdoor areas featuring garden beds, sandpits, real trees, and grass. The centre has spaces catering to different age groups, with separate areas for the gym, library, Children’s restaurant, LEGO® room, and art and craft. The centre is conveniently located a one-minute walk from Burwood train station, on the 3rd Level of the GM Tower in Deane Street.
Our Burwood facilities have been designed to include:
- Dedicated outdoor areas with garden beds, sandpits, real trees, grass and shrubs
- A state-of-the-art library with a ‘book nest’ for quiet family reading
- A multipurpose gymnasium that can be used for sports, music, and parent & staff workshops
- An interactive LEGO®room
- Distinct areas across a variety of activities including art and craft, science, and drama
- A shared consulting room for professionals including Speech Pathologists and Paediatric Occupational Therapists with access to specialist equipment in the gym
- Preparatory classrooms
- Zoned climate control
- Highly secure Centres with swipe card access only
- Our Children’s Restaurant, run by our Chef, with a focus on fresh, in-season and locally-sourced ingredients.
The outdoor areas have a mix of covered and open areas so that Children can enjoy their outdoor experience no matter the weather conditions. Children also experience a custom designed outdoor climbing area with rock and rope climbing and castle and cubby for more exciting and challenging play.
The huge wet and dry sandpit, surrounded by sandstone is designed to provide Children with a beach-like sand experience.