At ToBeMe, our goal is simple: to spark a love of learning from an early age and encourage children on a lifelong journey in education that inspires, excites and fuels their imagination. Through our unique ToBeMe Curriculum™, architecturally-designed learning spaces and a focus on relationships – we aim to provide children with the best possible environment to learn, play, grow, and become their best selves.
ToBeMe Early Learning CurriculumTM
Children learn and develop through a sequence of steps and milestones. ToBeMe recognises their individuality and unique sets of interests and abilities. We allow children to work at their own pace to be their best version of themselves.
The real secret behind the ToBeMe Early Learning CurriculumTM is that it is tailored to suit each and every child. Through the four key connections of learning and teaching, your child is given the best opportunity to learn and grow.
Our campus-style facilities in both Burwood and Five Dock have been specifically designed by Sarah Scott, author of Architecture for Children. Our early learning spaces are generously and carefully crafted to spark your child’s interest in the world while promoting learning and growth through play.
Thought Leadership Team
Key to ensuring that the ToBeMe Early Learning CurriculumTM remains relevant and that operationally we are at our best, is our partnership with a professional team of thought leaders in early learning and leadership.
Participants of the thought leadership team reflect experts in various fields including parenting, education, literacy, children’s therapy, nutrition, physical activity and workplace culture. Our thought leadership team share research and trends, participate in family seminars and have a large influence on ToBeMe’s philosophy.
Why ToBeMe Early Learning gives Childcare a Whole New Meaning
- The ToBeMe Early Learning CurriculumTM is tailored to your child’s individual needs
- Additional purpose-built major spaces including a gym, LEGO® room, library and children’s restaurant
- Our team of innovative thought leaders focus on all areas of education, childhood Learning, and company culture, aiming to constantly improve our methods of delivery
- Our Children’s Restaurant (run by our very own chef) with a focus on fresh “in season” locally sourced ingredients.
- Our educator team includes onsite specialists in art, music, language and sport
- Opening hours that support working parents: 7am – 6pm
To show our appreciation, we are offering to waive the enrolment fee for our Foundation Families (those who enrol and commence with ToBeMe prior to 30 June 2018).
Daily rate: $150
Enrolment fee: $300
*Parents should enquire about their eligibility for child care benefits.